- Focuses on successful delivery of software projects and IT management through cultivation of good IT & Engineering practices.
- Leads a team of talented individuals to grow and overcome great challenges together.
- 2001 – 2005 RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
Bachelor of Applied Science: Software Engineering
Graduated with Distinction.
2011 May – 2018 (Current): Lingo Network
- Client: Operation Excellence Tools Team, Service IT – Ericsson Japan
- Positions held: Senior Technical Consultant (Lingo Network); Project Manager, Solution Architect / Regional Service IT Solution (Ericsson Japan)
- Within Japan and regional Ericsson IT Organization, managed a team of engineers with diverse competence and experience to contribute key deliverables for numerous internal and commercial IT projects;
- Provides Solution design and management advisory for both local and regional stakeholders with focus on integration of data, business processes, tools and their tie in to finances.
- Where required, occasionally took on additional project management role.
- As of 2017 our team is recognised as one of the best performing team in the region – expanding our scope of work to multiple countries outside of Japan, and established effective lifecycle management of various systems in both Windows and Linux ecosystem across multiple data centres.
2006 Feb – 2011 April: Dialog IT
- Client: Network System Management, Global Network Operations, Telstra
- Positions held: IT Consultant (Dialog IT), Senior Software Engineer (Telstra)
- Worked throughout various roles and systems: operation & support, software development, testing, software architecture/design, business analysis/consulting, as well as research & development.
- One in particular receives a highly positive commendation from the Telstra Executive Team: a near real time distributed monitoring solution that provides visibility into a wide range of Telstra networks, used primarily by Telstra Network Operations. The system is built on a combination of: python, activeMQ, java, Oracle.
- Improved various team standards: such as code & version control, task tracking and release management, documentation practice, test automation, introduction of build automation / continuous integration, and so on.
- Help to coach / mentor new members to cultivate their coding, design and overall development disciplines.
2006 Jan – 2006 Feb: Netagi
- Position: J2EE Transformation Architect
- Helped to transform Netagi’s flagship product (Aplinx) into an enterprise Java system – requirement elicitation, analysis, architecture design and development of the system foundation/framework.
2005 Feb – 2005 Dec: Lonely Planet Publishing
- Position: Software Engineer / Lead developer
- Development of an in house J2EE proof-of-concept community driven web application for Lonely Planet’s journalist, writers, and travelers to collaborate and share their travel information. The J2EE web application uses: Apache & Apache tomcat, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Struts and ArcGIS.
- Leads the team on key technical design, choice of technology as well as implementation of core components.
2004 Feb – 2004 Dec: ICT centre, CSIRO
- Position: Software Engineer/Developer Intern, UNIX System Administrator
- Investigated the use of various Enterprise Java open source technology, developed various components for CSIRO research projects (J2EE, C,C++)
- Administers a Red Hat Linux development server to maintain several project websites, wikis, and CVS repositories
- Software project management
- Software maintenance, application lifecycle management, operation management
- Software Architecture / Solution Architecture
- Resource and finance management
- Compiled: Java, .NET (C#, VB)
Products & Frameworks
- Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, Redhat, Fedora), Windows Server
- Database: MySQL,SQLLite, MSSQL, MongoDB
- Java Libraries / products: Spring, AXIS, Apache XML-RPC, Hibernate/JPA, gradle, ActiveMQ
- Java Standards: JPA, EJB3, JDBC, JMS
- Web servers: Apache httpd, Jetty, Tomcat, MS IIS
- Virtualization: VirtualBox, VMWare
- Collaboration: Collabnet TeamForge, Hudson
- Integration: JSON-RPC, XML-RPC, SOAP Web Services, REST JSONP
- Identity and Authentication: MS Active Directory, openLDAP, Oauth
- Source Control: GIT,SVN
- Others: Firefox XUL, WordPress Plugin & Themes, Fiddler, impress.js
Latest reference contact can be provided upon request:
- Masaaki Hirakawa – Director, Lingo Network.
- Ognjen Fabris – Head of IT Delivery Center, Ericsson Market North East Asia
- Tetsuya Itami – Business Relationship Manager, Ericsson Market North East Asia
Other reference letters / recommendation
Profile & Other
- Indonesian Citizen, holder of Australian & Japan visa.
- Born in 1983, Married.
- Languages: English (proficient), Indonesian (proficient), Mandarin (beginner), Japanese (survival)
- Interest: Buddhism, Software Engineering disciplines, martial art, travel & culture, philosophy, art – and recently, Calligraphy.