- 2001 – 2005 RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
Bachelor of Applied Science: Software Engineering
Graduated with Distinction.
- Software project management
- Software maintenance, application lifecycle management, operation management
- Software Architecture / Solution Architecture
- Team Building, Cost Center & Finance management
- Risk Management
- IT Security management
- Compiled: Java, .NET (C#, VB)
Products & Frameworks
- Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, Redhat, Fedora), Windows Server
- Database: MySQL,SQLLite, MSSQL, MongoDB
- JS/UI: JQuery, Angular, impress.js, d3.js
- Application frameworks: Spring & related libraries, Django & related libraries
- Web servers/proxy: NGINX, Apache httpd, Jetty, Tomcat, MS IIS
- Virtualization: VirtualBox, VMWare
- Collaboration: Collabnet TeamForge, Hudson
- Integration: JSON-RPC, XML-RPC, SOAP Web Services, REST JSONP, ActiveMQ
- Identity and Authentication: MS Active Directory, openLDAP, Oauth
- Source Control: GIT,SVN
- Others: Firefox XUL, WordPress Plugin & Themes
2011 May – Current: Lingo Network
Senior IT Solution Architect, positioned at
Ericsson Japan as regional BusinessIT lead Solution Architect
- Within regional Ericsson BusinessIT Organization (MNEA), co-managed multiple devops teams of diverse competence and experience to contribute key deliverables for numerous internal and commercial IT projects;
- Provides Solution design and management advisory for both local and regional stakeholders with focus on integration of data, business processes, tools and security.
- Where required took on additional project management, operational management, team lead, and financial analyst role.
2006 Feb – 2011 April: Dialog IT
Senior IT Consultant, positioned at
Telstra Network Operations: Senior Software Engineer position
- Worked throughout various roles and systems: operation & support, software development, testing, software architecture/design, business analysis/consulting, as well as research & development.
- One in particular receives a highly positive commendation from the Telstra Executive Team: a near real time distributed monitoring solution that provides automated dataanalysis into Telstra’s networks, used primarily by Telstra Network Operations.
- Improved various team standards: such as code & version control, task tracking and release management, documentation practice, test automation, introduction of build automation / continuous integration, and so on.
- Help to coach / mentor new members to cultivate their coding, design and overall development disciplines.
2006 Jan – 2006 Feb: Netagi
J2EE Modernization Senior Engineer
- Helped to transform Netagi’s flagship product (Aplinx) into an enterprise Java system – requirement elicitation, analysis, architecture design and development of the system foundation/framework.
2005 Feb – 2005 Dec: Lonely Planet Publishing
Lead Software Engineer (Contract role)
- Development of an in house J2EE proof-of-concept community driven web application for Lonely Planet’s journalist, writers, and travelers to collaborate and share their travel information. The J2EE web application uses: Apache & Apache tomcat, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Struts and ArcGIS.
- Leads the team on key technical design, choice of technology as well as implementation of core components.
2004 Feb – 2004 Dec: ICT centre, CSIRO
Software Engineer/Developer Intern, UNIX System Administrator
- Investigated the use of various Enterprise Java open source technology, developed various components for CSIRO research projects (J2EE, C,C++)
- Administers a Red Hat Linux development server to maintain several project websites, wikis, and CVS repositories
Latest reference contact can be provided upon request:
- Chong Huang – IT Head, Ericsson Market North East Asia
- Ognjen Fabris – IT Delivery Center Manager, Ericsson Market North East Asia
- Tetsuya Itami – IT Business Management Director, Ericsson Market North East Asia
Profile & Other
- Indonesian Citizen, holder of Australian & Japan visa.
- Born in 1983, Married.
- Languages: English (proficient), Indonesian (proficient), Mandarin (beginner), Japanese (beginner)
- Interest: Buddhism, Software Engineering disciplines, martial art, travel & culture, philosophy, art, calligraphy.